Red Rock Casino Resort And Spa in Las Vegas, Nevada - BEWARE of hidden Extra charges. they lie and they cheat.

1.8

especially don't fall for their "only $32 for a corner room with more view and bigger room". it has LESS of a view and the view is over the parking lot.

the "bigger room" is like an empty hall, no extra chairs or table. you don't know until you have taken the long walk to the end of the hall and opened the curtains. or even later if you go direct to the pool which closes at 5pm. this lie and cheat to the customer doesn't end here.

you'll notice it in HIDDEN surprise charges. if you open the little frig or move any drink items to have room on the desk, you will be charged for them. if you complain to the front desk, they will suggest that if you are angry, they will have security come down. if the manager can be coaxed into the discussion, she will offer to take the charges for any items that were bumped or moved off the bill and ONLY CHARGE YOU 35% of the cost of the highly marked up items.

35% is over their cost of the items. they profit, you lose. if you complain more than once they send the goons to talk to you.

careful with these thieves. they play hardball.

they cheat you will low or no pay slots too.

Product or Service Mentioned: Red Rock Casino Resort And Spa Room.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Some staff were very friendly and nice.

Comments

Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico #1149848

beware of these people. the higher up you go, the meaner they get.

they are not there to listen or resolve. they are there to shut you up.

Red Rock Casino Resort And Spa in Las Vegas, Nevada - Customer Service

I am a Local Lady. In a year I have spent $200.00 playing Slots Verses going out to see a Movie.

Yes I gave up viewing a great movie. To you that means nothing. I could have enjoyed it. I had hopes of winning.

I have not won anything. Although I have spent money at Red Rock Casino Starbucks. Yet today August 2 2015. I was playing and a Waitress passed me and said drinks.

When I Attempted to catch up with The Road Runner. She started walking fast. I did not scream or curse. I was very observant.

I asked her name. As her back was to me. She said Jessica still walking faster than a bullet. That was not her name.

Dear Jessica or who ever you are. Who was working near The Rocks Bar Lounge Not The Circle Bar. Near they slots, who stood about. 5ft2 inches 122 lbs at 12:30 pm On a Sunday.

Hair Black on that day it was up in a up. White or Hispanic. My slot card verifies how much I have played. Thank you so much for letting me know that as a Customer I do not matter.

I will be saving that money and next year I will be going on vacation. I will play 7 dollars on the Lotto at the border. I will enjoy my vacation. Thank you for letting me know my money played in slots is not worthy of the casino you work in.

August 2 2015. Yet even greater. Thanks to You. I am NEVER playing slots again.

I will be vacationing more and buying seven dollars in Lotto ticket every year at the state line. I am going to turn this into something Great. What ever your reason is. Remember Customer Service is Key to a Great Business and a promising Economy.

She does not need to lose her job.

Someone need to make you take a class online on customer service. There are free classes for customer service you can take and the company should allow you and hour to take this class and complete it.

I didn't like: Jessica or who ever you are need customer service classes.

Red Rock Casino Resort And Spa in Columbia, Tennessee - Red Rock Casino - T-Bone Restaurant

The Red Rock - don't even try it. Stay downtown or on the strip.

The restaurants are sub-par. T-Bone Restaurant doesn't even have a T-bone one the menu (except for a $99 T-Bone for 2). The entree's and appetizers in all restaurants are like eating at McDonald's - very standard. The Spa is way overpriced.

For a really good Spa, the Golden Nugget (yes, believe it) is the absolute best and most reasonable in Vegas. The caviar manicure is awesome, and the massage therapists are all very good. However, the pool almost redeems the Red Rock. The frozen drinks delivered to your lounge chair, the 12 separate pools, the nice servers, the only bright spot in an otherwise uneventful stay.

I was also disappointed by the "Nevada Residents only" scratch off games.

They must really like only the home town people.

Comments

Paradise, Nevada, United States #823853

Red Rock is a joke. I left 4 messages to 4 different Hosts and nobody calls back.Then we were told we could use cash for a deposit because we lost our debit card and we don't use credit cards.

But once we got there we were turned away. No empathy or compassion.

I love how you say they don't have a T-bone at T-bones steakhouse then tell us about the t-bone for 2. Have you always been this whinny? I would rather you stay at the Golden Nugget as well so don't accidentally run into someone who is such a complainer over nothing at all

I posted the comment because I was pissed at spending money in a sub par hotel and going to a restaurant named T-Bone that didn't have a T-Bone (or Porter House). And, you are pissed at me, right?

Your comments aren't helping anyone, but hopefully mine will steer people toward better casino/hotels such as Paris, the Venetian, or my personal favorite which is The Hotel at Mandalay Bay. Same money, better hotels.

...what exactly are you "pissed" about? Everything you've stated here concerning T-Bone and Red Rock in general is your personal opinion.

I should hardly take the restaurant advice of someone who thinks the Golden Nugget is a better choice. As for local scratch-off cards...you can't be serious? I suppose they kept you from gambling at the tables and hundreds of machines, sports book and the like too?

Poor old you that you didn't get a free ticket for a drawing that would have perhaps won you a t-shirt. :roll
View more comments